My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 5, 2008

California Love















So Harvey and I went to LA for a conference. An Asian conference. The National Association of Asian American Professionals to be exact. I mean, we're Asian, and American and heck, if we try hard we can be professional.

Tina Lin, an old RA buddy lives in LA so Harvey and I met her for dinner and PINKBERRY! I'd never had it, but Harvey and I became addicted.....original+mochi (not the dog, the food).

Here we are flashin our best asian sign.















The conference was only meh, not too well organized. But Harvey and I did manage to have Pinkberry every day. We then proceeded to have a Pinkberry hangover as soon as we got back to the Bay Area.

One night we drove to santa monica.....it was cool, but kinda dirty. Here's proof that we made it.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, what about my dinner :-)

Katie said...

Bryn!
Pinkberry sorta scares me. I'm an old school TCBY girl. Who am I kidding? I like ice cream!!

I had a Mechanical Engineering student in my office yesterday and I talked about you. I said that you made the coolest things in class. This kid was a chump :)

Hope life is treating you and Nick well!!
Katie