My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 3, 2008

October, a month in review...and a little bit of November

So let's see....Beth came, but the blogger is having a tough time letting me upload the cute picture of us golfing.  So I'll move on.

We went to a Jimmy Buffett concert in Mountain view.  I think Google should invest in better roads...it took us nearly 45 minutes to make it from the exit ramp to the theater.  Without traffic, this drive would have taken 5-10 minutes max.  But the concert was fun and very entertaining and we got to see lots of older people dance, which is always incredibly entertaining for me.
















Then I went back to UW to recruit for Sandia. While there, I visited with an old RA buddy, Zach Tobin!  He's now an RD!  All grown up.



















Back to the bay area for hot sizzlin.  What is hot sizzlin you ask?  Well it's an event they hold during the "summer" with a live band dance party......for people 40+.  It's excellent people watching.  This was the halloween version so it was about 10 times better than normal.  I wont go into details, but the costumes were incredible, and by incredible, I mean kind slutty.














On Halloween we dog-sat Pico.  The two buddies got dressed up and ran around the house.  Pico was not pleased so the doggies only wore the costumes for a few minutes.















And while it didn't happen in October, I'll include anyways.  UW volleyball played the evil Cal Bears.  Let's just say that UW was awesome and KILLED the competition, 3-0.  Husky fans - if you want a winning team, switch to volleyball.  They haven't let me down in 4 years.

No comments: