My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

National Spelling Bee

Eye've nvr bin a gud speler.

So the national spelling bee is on and it's pretty addicting. These kids are freakin' geniuses. And guess what...I know one of them. He was this young little genius kid that came to the labs. He'd go into this conference room and really smart people would come and teach him math (math that I've never even seen). Anyways, he's kicking some behind at this spelling thing too. My favorite quote so far is "Those silent letters are always tricky."

Nick and I spent memorial day weekend in Puerto Vallarta. We did nothing but relax and it was great.

Ok, the bee is getting intense.

2 comments:

Katie said...

i watched the bee too!!!
when it got down to the final two
i was rooting for canadian nate
yay nate!!

Blake said...

I remember in first grade when Ms. Morrison taught us how to spell 'friend'. It's like 'fri' then 'end'.

Was 'friend' the winning word at the bee? I could have spelled it.