My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Haircut!

Anyone who met Mochi over Christmas noticed his awfully long hair. He really couldn't see. So it was time for him to get groomed. He won't let me get in his face (we're working on it), so I figured I'd let a professional take care of it.

Here he is before:














After (I think it was too short, but hey, hair grows):
















I think it was ust weird because I could see his eyes for the first time in 2 months. We arrived at the groomer and she had put 2 blue ribbons in his hair (um, he's a boy.....you trimmed his balls, you should know).

And here is a funny video of mochi chasing his bowl. (You can stop after he does the cute bowl thing.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the the blog is now totally about the dog. Also, I think you were on the verge of vulgar with the balls remark. But that keeps things interesting. I just got back to DC and have piles of email, snail mail, and voicemail to get through, but this is more entertaining. Glad you got the blog going again.

steveandjody said...

Wow, he hardly looks like the same puppy! Soooo cute.