My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Squaw

Nick and I spent MLK weekend in Reno! We stayed with some friends and were able to do some skiing up at Squaw.
















Are those olympic rings you ask? Why yes they are. Squaw valley was home to the 1960 winter olympics. I tried channeling Picabo, but I don't think it helped.

Here is nick. He's down at my level temporarily. Much easier to breathe at this lower altitude. I also got a cute new hat that matches my jacket. And yes, it was entirely necessary.














If you are wondering about mochi. He was in ski school. It took him the better part of the morning but he picked it up by lunch.

J/K! He spent the weekend at Club K9. Doggie daycare. He played with all sorts of other dogs and told me he had a great time.

2 comments:

Katie said...

your dog has to be better at skiing than i am
even if he didn't go to ski school!

and the hat is fabulous :)

Unknown said...

I've never been skiing, I should go someday. And I totally was wondering about Mochi when I was reading the post.