My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

What a week

Started off with a trip to Kansas City....for work.  Duh.  Not really an exciting town, but had some good BBQ.  

Lost my brand new ipod on the flight back.  Somewhere between Kansas City and Oakland.  I'm so pissed.  Grr.  

Saw RENT and it was AWESOME!  2 of the original cast members were in it.  Absolutely amazing.

Gave mochi a haircut - now he's a skinny naked puppy.

Saw UW squash Cal (in volleyball).  Then watched UW football win an amazing game against Arizona.  Incredible!

Ran 6 miles today.  Half marathon next weekend....wishing I hadn't lost my ipod.

Made 2 batches of rice krispy treats to take to work (and a few to leave at home).  Nick convinced me to put some chocolate/butterscotch topping on it.  

So we had the tv on for the husky game - thanks to the slingbox in Issaquah - and a pizza hut commercial came on.  The pizza guy rings the door bell to deliver the pizza....you've seen this, or something similar before, I'm sure.  So then Mochi jumps off the couch and stands right next to the door.  Bless his heart, he thought it was our doorbell.  We couldn't stop laughing.  He waited so patiently.  Then I held him to the window to show him.  Nobody there.  So sad.

No comments: