My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Wedding season '09 is officially over!

And what a way to send out wedding season '09!  We just got back from the Burton/Gimenez wedding and had a great time.  8 heads of hair later, we enjoyed a great dinner and some fun dancing at the Winchester country club.  Wedding number 4 was great and a big congratulations to Kellie and Chris!

But I have to give a shout out to Express and my green, tulip skirt dress (with pockets!).  It helped me get through wedding season '09 like a champ!  It was a fun, "in" color and I think I got at least 1 compliment at each wedding I attended.  It was also great because it hid a full belly :-)  This helped out immensely last night.....when I ate too many cupcakes.  Oops!

So here we go, Bryn and the green dress take on wedding season '09!

Jing Jing and Judy's Feng Shui event at the Hyatt in Bellevue - 5.25.09 - the green dress makes its debut.
























Curtain call on 8.8.09 for Erik and Katie's (long awaited) wedding.  



















Encore on 9.12.09 for Robb and Carmen's wedding (with a view of the WSU/UofH game at quest field).  
























And the final appearance (at least for '09) at the Winchester Country Club for Chris and Kellie's beautiful ceremony and rockin' reception.
























The green dress treated me well and almost made an appearance at Halloween as Tinkerbelll (maybe next year!).   It was accompanied by my gold leaf earrings, black wedges and thin, black cardigan (and engagement ring :-)).  I even did the same side chignon with swept bangs.  I literally wore the exact same outfit to every wedding.  And there was no overlap!  None!  The only person who knew, was Nick.  And I think he wore the same purple shirt to 3 of the 4 weddings....and would have worn it to all of them, had he not been in one of them.  Woo hoo!!

Congrats to all the happy couples!


2 comments:

Anna Williams said...

Lookin' great! Luckily, ~4 years from now when 'baby shower season' is upon you, you don't have to dress as formally ;)

Judy said...

lol! way to stretch a buck! =) i really should learn from you- i have dresses in my closet that i've never even worn, and some that i've only worn once or twice.

sorry about the bitchy girl at my wedding who gave you the stink eye for wearing the same dress! haha!