My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Engineer by day, Wedding Planner by night

I honestly think wedding planning would be an awesome job.  I love planning events - and what better event than a wedding?  I've helped a few friends with theirs, and I love it!

Last week I did a trial hair run with Kellie!  I think it turned out well and she's digging it.  I'd post pictures, but she might want to keep it a surprise :-)

I enjoy planning and I've learned that I'm also pretty good at troubleshooting.  Like the time my friends 3 tiered wedding cake fell while being transported to the wedding venue.  The 2 lower levels were ruined and the top level had a huge hole in it - from a door handle.  But it all worked out in the end - a few flowers, some ribbon, and help from the bakery at Albertsons :-)

But I wont quit my day job just yet....

No comments: