My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

So sore I can't roll over

On Friday Nick, Lisa and I went water skiing/wake boarding/knee boarding on my bosses boat.  Those are muscles you don't use often.

I hurt in so many different places.  I think the worst is the pain in my forearms.  I can't even pick up a pen and write.  I can't grip anything.  I also can't roll over without groaning in pain.  It sucks.  And then I ran 6 miles this morning.  Haha, I'm going to be stiff manana.

Oh well, some Advil should do the trick.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Thanks for reading my blog! I only started it about a week ago, but I'm super excited about it!

Here's a tip for the fondant: Flour your surface frequently with powdered sugar, especially when you're rolling it out. Try to use a non-stick surface like a pastry mat. It'll make your life easier. =) And don't worry about the powdered sugar spotting your colored fondant, it'll brush right off! If you use a dirty icing layer underneath the fondant, make sure you chill the cupcakes in the fridge for a couple of hours before laying on the fondant.

Good luck! you'll have so much fun! let me know how they turn out & put up pictures! =)