My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Why I still love Safeco



















I will forever compare every stadium I ever visit with Safeco Field.  It is one of the greatest stadiums ever and will always hold a place in my heart - especially after graduating on the field.  That being said, I was pretty pumped to be making a visit to NY and Boston to see the new Yankee Stadium and Fenway.

The new Yankee Stadium is very nice.  It has a bunch of levels and a ton of seating.  We had heard earlier in the day that it might rain, so I said, "eh, no big deal, they can just close the roof."  Apparently that's just a seattle thing.  No roof on the $1.6 billion dollar stadium.  Honestly, it's a great stadium, but I'm not sure it's worth all that.

The good news - the M's won.
















Off to Fenway.  This place is soo baseball.  It's so classic.  It feels like you are back in the old times, watching baseball, sitting in wooden seats.  

People were smaller back then.  This was made evident in the small seats.  Nick's knees were right up against the the seat in front of him.  But really, you can't complain.  It's Fenway.  And the Mariner's won.  Take that you crazy Red Sox Fans!




































No comments: