My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Bow Down

Living in California sucks!

Because it means we weren't at the incredible Husky game today!  But, we were on our feet cheering at the tv.  

It was cute, I was folding laundry and could hear Nick cheering.  Then I sat and watched.  Incredible.  


















After last years horrid season, it was great to see a win - made even sweeter by beating #3 USC.

I wish that you got to switch rankings - so the huskies become #3 and USC becomes unranked. 

It makes sense to me.  

I think it must be Dubs - the new husky mascot - that's helping the team this year.

http://huskymascot.blogspot.com/

Let's go DAWGS!

2 comments:

steveandjody said...

That would have been some game to be there for. Sadly I was at work and only got to see highlights on the news. 2 in a row!! Hope you get to see a 3rd next week at Stanford.

Katie said...

bryn, thanks for posting about the new mascot
he is ridiculously cute!

go huskies!