My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Seattle - Wedding

Nick and I spent a weekend in Seattle.  Another wedding.  This has definitely been our summer of weddings.  I think it was #3 - with #4 coming up in November.

Always good to go back and see folks.

Got an unfortunate haircut at Gene Juarez Advanced training salon.  Apparently "Swoopy bangs" = "blunt and short" - not hot.  So I will be wearing a mini french braid with bobbi pins for the next few weeks.  Bummer.

After the unfortunate haircut, I headed to Ladro to visit the S.  She's a great little barista and made me a delicious vanilla latte with orange zest.  And because she was busy helping customers, I took a cute picture.
















Wedding at 3PM.  Catholic.  Thank goodness I paid a little attention at church.  Poor Nick was lost.  Rob and Carmen were adorable and we had a great time!  And I got to wear my green dress again!  Wahoo!  If all goes a planned, I should get 4 wears out of this little number.  $60 at express - unlike the Betsey Johnson debacle of 2007.  



















We had never been to the Queen Anne Dicks (and Nick swore it didn't exist).  So we headed there after the wedding.  Strawberry milkshakes, fries, 2 cheeseburgers and a special.  Just like old times....I'd pick Nick up at the airport and he'd be starving - having left the east coast before dinner.  So we'd stop at Dick's.  So good.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where's the picture of the bangs...