My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Week in review

It was a pretty lazy week.  I spent Thursday at Berkeley doing some recruiting.  We recruit with Lockheed, so I'm wearing my blue Lockheed polo in the picture below.  I'm also holding Mochi.  He's so freaking huge.  I realize I'm not the tallest person....but let's be honest, he's really big.














We had some visitors over to help us bake a cake.  Don't worry, Nick was a foot away, and standing guard to make sure the girls didn't fall off the "stool."  The best part was when they stole licks of the frosting.  How can you not laugh?!   After the cake making festivities we headed to Rockridge for an engagement party.  For the most part it was good times.















Sunday was Pretzel day!  It was incredible.  Auntie Anne's should look out.  Caresse Jerue could give her a run for her money.  And Caresse will never divulge the secret ingredient.  Incredible.  That's all I can say.  

No comments: