My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Christmas in February

I returned home, ready to post my weekend blog. I will postpone the weekend blog until tomorrow. Instead, I am posting the awesome piece of mail I received.


This was the house Christmas picture and the boys sent me a few. In case you can't see, we are all looking at Playboys, the boys have beer and I am "shocked by" the centerfold (if you click, it should come up bigger in another window). As a sidenote, Hunter's face is great.

How cute are those guys. I had fun living with them but I'm sure they are happy to have an all boys house now. Enjoy the picture and be on the look out for another blog tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is hilarious.

Does it really take like 1.25 hours on BART? I guess, I'll be doing some homework...

See you then!