My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Guys named Nick have a thing for me...

I'll get back to the title in a second.

So Anthony came and visited me this weekend. We went into the city and:
  • Had dim sum at a really good place.
  • Went to the Palace of Fine Arts. It's the dome looking building. They have a replica at Disney's California Adventure. Glad I finally got to see the real thing.
  • Went to the exploratorium. It's better than the Science Center. I totally annhialated the circuit problem. That's right, the ME took on the EE problem and kicked its behind.

  • Road MUNI bus 30. It should just be called the "cram as many people as possible onto a bus" bus.
  • Waited in line for an hour to get front row tickets to Jersey Boys. We got the front row tickets and the show was great.....

So, "guys named nick have a thing for me," and I'm not talking about Nick Loper. I'm talking about Nick Massi, one of the 4 seasons. So we are sitting in the front row and long story short I received:
  • point and a wink
  • random stare
  • double point and a wink
All from the guy who played Nick Massi. I'm just saying.

So Amazing Race all stars is on and I already have my favorites. I've only missed 1 season of this show. My absolute favorite team is Danny and Oswald! I love them. I also love John Vito and Jill and the bald friends Kevin and Drew. Teri and Ian pissed me off, but they should be fun to watch. I can't wait for the first confrontation between Teri and Ian and the blonde beauty queens. I really don't like Joe and Bill. They are from season 1 and beat Nancy and Emily (the mother daughter team...they aren't on all-stars). Joe and Bill vs the beauty queens should also be good. Now let me get to the team I absolutely hate...ROB AND AMBER. Ugh, how can you make your life as a reality star...first survivor, then survivor all-stars, then amazing race, then they have their wedding shown on tv.....ugh. They are mean evil people. I can't stand them. Huh....Rob just did something nice...gotta be the first time in his life (I'm writing this real time).

In any case, I will cheer for Danny and Oswald, Kevin and Drew, team Kentucky and John Vito and Jill. Once they are out I will cheer for whoever is beating Rob and Amber.

3 comments:

Katie said...

i love TAR too!
and i hate romber!!!
ew ew ew!
and i am not a fan of the beauty queens
if i could run and would be willing to eat exotic cuisines, i would try out for the show with lizzie
but it's that whole "racing" part that would prove problematic

and now i'm going to go email anthony
b/c it's been too long!

Unknown said...

So thanks for the great weekend. It was nice to get away and now I am hating being back in school. And feeling a little pressure to finish a bucnh of big projects in the nexr few weeks. But I digress. You shouldn't have made the "long sotry short," we know why the other Nick was a fan.

Unknown said...

Can you believe that I've never been to the exploratorium? You spend your whole life growing up in a place and you never go. I need to get back to hitting up the 5-year-old party circuit.