My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Camping with Macgyver

We went camping on Saturday night with Caresse and Tyler.  It was sort of impromptu....we were only 30 minutes from home.  As a result, there was a slight lack of planning.  Now, don't get me wrong, Caresse and I are planning machines.  But when you plan quickly, sometimes you forget things.  

We decided we were going to make burgers over the flame.  Unfortunately, the only spatula we had was plastic.  Nuts - plastic melts!  But never fear!  I'm an engineer!  

I made a flipper using 2 metal forks, some sticks, and a little duct tape. 

People were impressed.  And it lasted for all 4 burgers!  It must have been all those episodes of Macgyver I watched as a child.






No comments: