My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Weekend Haps

Nick's in Argentina.  He was able to fly in business class from Atlanta to Buenos Aires.  

Stacey got "stuck" in Jamaica and it sounds like her return, tomorrow night, will be in first class.  

Lucky ducks.

I spent my weekend making tulle flowers, beaded necklaces and decorating.

When will Nick learn, I get into trouble when he leaves.  I got Mochi on one of his trips :-)

3 comments:

Judy said...

what's nick doing in argentina?

put up pictures of your art projects! =)

Bryn said...

I wanted to post pictures, but Nick took my camera to Argentina :-( He's there with his brother doing tourist stuff and then skiing with his dad this weekend. I was going to go, but I have a big test at work, so I had to stay at home. Bummer!

Judy said...

hey Bryn! i've seen that on some blogs, people make it so that you can check a box after you comment to say "email me with follow up comments." so they get the option to receive email notifications or not. have you seen that before? i want to make it an option on my blog, but i don't know how!