My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Expedition Everest
























Recently, I've started getting sick on certain roller coasters.  As a result, I'm often hesitant to try new ones.  

A new ride at Animal Kingdom, Expedition Everest, was open and both Kelly and Katie wanted to try it.  We heard the night before that a 7 year old loved.  So Kelly says, "Bryn, if a 7 year old can do it, you can do it."  So I was willing to give it a try.  

Kelly and Katie wanted to sit in the last car, because everyone knows that the last car is the "scariest."  I told the woman that I wanted to sit more towards the front - it would be a little bit slower and hopefully more mild.

I ended up getting in the front car.  I figured it would be pretty tame in the front.  The ride started and it was very similar to Big Thunder Mountain and relatively tame.....then the ride stopped and the track ended.....the guy next to me says, "looks like we're going backwards."  I say, "yep, sure does."  And in my mind I'm thinking, "oh sh*&."  And they we go backwards and get whipped around all sorts of ways - and I'm now in the "back."  

I didn't get too sick, but sat out round 2.  

No comments: