My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Awesome Gift

If you've ever had trouble finding a gift for someone, you should take a look at the vacu vin website. They are best known for their vacuum wine saver, but they have a ton of other really cool product. I got the suction cup glass markers for Christmas! We use stemless wine glasses at our house, so the little rings that people put around the glass stems wont work for us. I thought it was genius. They also have a melon slicer and pineapple slicer, and if they work as well as they are advertised, I'm sold.





































1 comment:

steveandjody said...

Glad you like the little guys. I thought they were cute!