My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Kellie Pickler

Say what you will about Kellie Pickler - former American Idol contestant - but she rocked it. She was nursing a broken foot so there wasn't any dancing....maybe for the better?

I have a theory. Idol contestants are awesome. Why? The nature of the contest requires them to sing AWESOME in front of a live audience - on their first try. I've seen Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood and Kellie Pickler, and they have all been fantastic. They pretty much sound like the CD - or better.

She was adorable and as sweet as she could be with her little southern accent.

Like I said, I wasn't a huge fan, but she won me over.

No comments: