My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tangy Sweet

What trip would be complete without dessert at the local frozen yogurt shop. Voted DCs best, it didn't disappoint. I ordered the original with strawberries and mochi (no the dog). It was so delicious we had it twice.

It's not self serve, more like pink berry. I can eat more when it's the tangy yogurt flavor.....probably because it seems like it's healthy. Oh well.


3 comments:

Kellie G said...

Looks fabulous!! I have decided that it is now a must to find a local yogurt shop in every city we visit! I love that you guys do it too!! Miss ya!

Unknown said...

No shout-out for me? :-p Also, you went a second time? Haha, awesome.

cathy said...

In Hawaii I discovered they now have shave ice with mochi balls. Yum.