My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Skype

Skype is awesome. You can video chat for free as long as you have internet. My sister is currently traveling the world so Skype is the only way to talk to her - she has an emergency cell phone but there's a delay and it's really annoying.

So I leave Skype "on" just in case Stace needs to a get a hold of us. But when you leave skype on, you get random people that try and skype with you. Like:

Cheating_wives

Yep, that's the screen name. They also provided a link to a website with the same name. Awesome.

Just got another from Moscow Dating. My screen name must imply that I'm looking for a woman.

3 comments:

Judy said...

lol! what is your screen name?

Katie said...

i'm always getting women who want to
"share sexy pics!"
or people who want to sell me pharmaceuticals
at low, low rates

i'm sorry i'm missing you kids in DC!
i'm currently at home miserable with some flu-like disease
so the only people i'm seeing are the fine people at target pharmacy
have fun on the east coast!

Unknown said...

See Anthony?