My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Hair - from an early age

























Currently in Seattle for work. Headed back to CA on Wednesday night. While at home, I thumbed through my baby albums and thought I'd use a few of the funny ones for blogs this week. A bit self indulgent? Yes. But hey, it's not called "Bryn-ashley" for nothing!

I look like I'm in a little bit of pain....but I'm not even 2 and blow drying my hair. Probably just confused. I wonder how long I was allowed to hold the dryer? Probably just long enough for the picture.

2 comments:

Stacey Miyahara said...

i'm pretty sure you're saying
"um... excuse me i'm BUSY here"

Unknown said...

Love the blanket sleeper! Nick had those too but his were red or blue!