My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I heart Artie

On Saturday I went to see GLEE Live! Yep, they turned the TV show into a concert and I was there. The concert was in LA, so naturally I also had to hit up D'land. But this time, Mickey took a back seat to the kids of William McKinley High School.

The show was opened by The Legion of Extraordinary Dancers. Since I also love dance, I thoroughly enjoyed the performances - including a solo by GLEEs token asian, Harry Shum (or Mike Chang) :-)

Then we waited....for close to half an hour before the cast came on. During the intermission the Cheerios came out and passed out Barf Bags - we later learned that they were provided by Coach Sylvester because she thought we'd need them. Cute. But it created a crazy stampede of young girls and over zealous mothers. Good people watching at the least.




















Coach Sylvester and Mr. Schu came on to give us an intro and they started right in with Don't Stop Believing!




















Before the show started we got to see some of the famous quotes from the show. Here were a few of my favorites.




















































The show was great! They did almost all of the popular, big numbers - even Like a Prayer and the number with the mattresses! They also included this little gem - a prelude for tonight's episode!



No comments: