My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Heaven in a bottle

We're in Mexico, shopping at the grocery store.

We walk down the sauce(?) aisle and I see this massive display of hot sauce. Our friend, Sterling, is totally into hot sauce, recently finishing a gallon size bottle (I might be exaggerating). So of course I had to snap this picture of a wall full of hot sauce!




















His wife, Lisa, is really into ketchup. She puts it on everything. Once, at a BBQ, we almost ran out and I was nervous for her. So of course, I had to snap a photo of the ketchup wall.




















And then, because I'm Asian, I took a picture of the soy sauce display. I've been on my same bottle for almost a year....but it seemed like the thing to do at the time.


4 comments:

Tyler and Caresse said...

What grocery store was this? Tyler wants to know if their tequila section looks like this too :)

Bryn said...

Haha. Unfortunately, I think the tequila aisle wasn't quite as well stocked. BUT, there's a liquor store between the airport and the hotel....you might be able to get the shuttle driver to stop there on the way!

PNB Dave said...

Ay, chihuahua!!!

brooke said...

Woah. That store has a LOT of sauce. Weird.