My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Best pie dish ever

I got an awesome pie dish from Judy and Jing! I was debating about waiting until Thanksgiving, but Nick wanted something sweet....so I decided to make Caresse's (well, really Linda's) sour cream apple pie!

This pie is incredible and has become a staple at our awesome Thanksgiving celebrations - we're on the 4th annual coming up in November.

I was feeling lazy, so I bought a pillsbury crust from the refrigerator section. It actually worked out perfect! I don't know if it's the pie dish or the crust, but the combinations was probably the best crust I've ever had. I seriously dislike crust - it's not good. It seems like a waste. But I couldn't get enough of this crust! Flaky and golden. We had it warm with a tall glass of milk. Sooooo good! Can't wait for Thanksgiving!


















1 comment:

cathy said...

I am so jealous! I really want that dish. What's the recipe?