My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Race for a Cure

Last Sunday, Nick, Caresse, Tyler and I ran in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure in SF. It was a 5k and kind of last minute. This was Caresse's first race and it was a beautiful day for a little run down Embarcadero!

Here, I am repositioning Nick's pink glare-reducing strips. I'm sure they served him well.



















Caresse and I, sporting our pink glare-reducing stickers.



















Post race! We all finished. And I don't want to brag, but Nick and I definitely beat out a few of the Stanford swim team kids.




















Sporting some of the Ford SWAG....Nick's wearing his t-shirt on his head.




















Nick, sporting his Ford SWAG. Ahh, the neckerchief, in pink. So classy.




















Caresse and I. She did it!


2 comments:

Kellie G said...

Aww! So fun! And so awesome that Caresse and Tyler ran too! Goodness, we should start a running club when we get home! :)

Bryn said...

We totally need to! Although, I don't think any of us will be able to run together - your long legs, my short ones! Ha! But we had fun. We might be able to convince Caresse to sign up for another. There's a 10k in April that is kinda fun. Looking forward to seeing you this week!!