My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Please

I actually titled this photo, "Carry your own bags, woman."

It's hard to tell in the picture, but the dude is carrying 2 bags, 1 in either hand and his backpack. the girl has her tiny little purse.

So here's the deal. If there are 3 bags, the guy should probably carry 2 - at they very least, so he doesn't look like an ass. But if the guy is carrying all 3...you sort of feel sorry for the guy....that he's stuck with such a needy girlfriend that can't carry any of her stuff.

Am I reading to much into this? Absolutely. But this was my initial reaction. So of course I pulled out my camera and snapped a photo for the blog. Duh! Nick was embarrassed that I would be caught, so he reminded me to turn the flash off. Already on top of it, N-ler.

Goodness, I sound so mean and judge-y. I'm really not, I just say stuff that most people only think.



1 comment:

PNB Dave said...

You DO say the stuff that I think, which is why I'm a regular reader. =)