My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Chopstick Wrapper Origami 101

I'm fighting with blogger right now and having a tough time inserting text between the pictures. So I hope you can still follow the directions to make your very own chopstick wrapper swan.

The only tricky parts come during the 2nd/3rd pictures from the bottom. At this point you need to tuck one fold into the other to hold the wings together...that may or may not have made sense. But give it a try.
































































3 comments:

Unknown said...

That works :-)

steveandjody said...

I think I need more practice and maybe an in person demo!

Judy said...

so this weekend, we were at a chinese restaurant, and i thought about this post!

i whipped out my smart phone and pulled up this post to try to make it.

this was the end result: http://picasaweb.google.com/jlong10/CraneFail?feat=directlink

lol. crane fail! I think i'm origami challenged! you'll have to show me in person some time. hehe.