My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Nunchuck Skills

A conversation I had with my mom. She's adorable.

Mom: Do i have a nunchuck for the Wii and if i do, what does it look like ??? STOP LAUGHING !!!

Me: Maybe, it looks like this (and I attached the picture).












Mom: I have a nunchuck !!!!

To be fair, an actual - non Wii - Nunchuck looks like this:








3 comments:

steveandjody said...

Try saying nunchuck to Steve and watch him crack up. Better yet, have him explain why he thinks this word is so funny.

Unknown said...

the reason I think is funny, is becaues it reminds of the Bones line in the new star trek movie: "numb tongue? numb tongue?" which cracks me up without fail!

Unknown said...

obviously Steve said that last one.