My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Songs I run to

My music taste is stunted, but that's ok. Here are some of my favorites for various moments while running.

Getting Started - walk out the door, legs still fresh, convinced you could run a marathon you have so much energy.
1. Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson (yep, the song from Princess Diaries)
2. Everything - Michael Buble (not a hardcore running song, but it's not too slow and it makes me smile)
3. Sunday Mornings - Maroon 5
4. Get out of this town - Carrie Underwood
5. My Humps - Black Eyed Peas
6. Maneater - Nelly Furtado


Huh, not nearly as much energy as I thought I have. I'm gonna need a little something to pump me up.
1. SexyBack - Justin Timberlake
2. Pump It - Black Eyed Pees
3. My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson (angry girl music seems to do the trick)
4. Single Ladies - Beyonce
5. Toxic - Britney (because no exercise playlist is complete without a little Brit)
6. Tik Tok - Kesha


Oh geez, I'm not gonna make it. My Power Song (thanks Apple)
1. Fighter - Christina Aguilera (it starts at slow, but then there's no way you can stop running)

I've got a lot of other random songs. But these are my "go to" songs.

No comments: