My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lemon Pancakes

We had some DELICIOUS lemon pancakes back in November. I'd been craving them really bad so I was off to find the perfect recipe. I found it here and doctored it a bit according to the ingredients I had on hand.

The recipe calls for meyer lemons - but who really has those just hanging around the house? Not met. Regular lemons it is! And I like things very lemon-y, so I pretty much doubled the amount of lemon. I didn't make the lemon syrup and just at the pancakes as-is. They were soooo tasty! I actually had a few extra and ate them the next day for breakfast. Still good. If you're a fan of lemon, give these puppies a try!

No comments: