My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Valentine's Day

I'm not sure how I feel about Valentine's day. A silly excuse to buy cards and go out to fancy dinners. So instead, we made breakfast, dinner and dessert.

Lemon pancakes with ham, cheese and avocado omelets.


















The cupcake recipe made WAY too many cupcakes. I had 2 dozen large and another 50 small. I made cream cheese frosting, lemon and salted caramel! Yum!

The Martha Stewart Yellow Buttermilk Cupcakes are awesome!























asdfasdf

1 comment:

Laura said...

oh wow, those cupcakes look divine, i am drooling here at the computer! i am a perfectionist at some things, but could never have the patience to decorate those so as perfectly as you did!!