My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

iTunes

You can sort your iTunes songs by most played. Nick did this the other day on my iTunes list, and we got some entertaining results.

First, we learned that I like to play songs to death. If I find a song I like, I play it over and over until I'm sick of it. Weird? Maybe.

What's on my top 10 you ask?

10. History in the Making (Darius Rucker)
9. Down (Jay Sean)
8. Somebody to Love (Glee version)
7. Chicken Fried (Zach Brown Band)
6. I'm Yours (Jason Mraz)
5. Love Song (Sara Bareilles)
4. Whatever it is (Zach Brown Band)
3. Everything (Michael Buble)
2. I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing (Aerosmith) (I went through a Ben Affleck stage...what can I say?)
1. Leaving on a Jet Plan (Aerosmith?) (Ben Affleck stage coupled with a long distance relationship)

To be fair, I think some of the iTunes data has been lost as I've switched, iPods, computers etc.

I guess I should be happy that none of my NSYNC popped up in the top 10. Might have been a little more embarrassing.

1 comment:

Nick said...

lately it's been non-stop California Gurls and Your Love is My Drug