My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Lettuce vs. Cabbage

The other day I asked Nick to pick up some cabbage at the grocery store. Before getting home from work, I learned that he, instead, picked up a head of lettuce because they "looked the same." Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the grocery shopping and thought that this was a pretty funny response - so I just stopped at the store on my way home from work and picked up cabbage.

Sunday morning, Nick's mom made the following facebook post (Steve is Nick's dad):

Jody Loper I couldn't figure out what was so different about the Black Russian Bundt Cake that Steve made yesterday. Turns out he thinks yellow cake mix=lemon cake mix. Well it is yellow!

I guess it runs in the family.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Steve's still trying to come up with a name for his new cake creation. He used the citron vodka too, so it was pretty lemony. Not bad at all, just different.