My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 1, 2010

My chat with Stacey

8:31 AM Stacey: ok so this guy comes in
he's really tall and dark. he has on a purple velvet robe and all black underneath with a silver tie. an eye patch with chanel sunglasses and rhinestones and a cane
8:32 AM me: huh
Stacey: then he asks me if i've seen the friend he's meeting. a tall italian man in a black suit.
......
8:33 AM i think i'm about to host a pimping transaction
tradin hoes
me: haha
has it happened yet?
take a picture
Stacey: mmkay
he said he would come back later to look for his friend
i was super weirded out
Needless to say, she didn't take a picture.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There's a guy like that but ususally in all black that comes to the library often.