My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 22, 2010

C-section

We're leaving softball last night and one of the girls on the team brought her parents. Her mom happens to be a labor and delivery nurse. As we are walking towards the cars, Megan tells her mom that Nick and I are getting married in a few weeks.

Her response, "Come to me when you need a c-section!"

Hahahahaha. I'm completely confused and laughing. She then explains that I'm so petite and Nick is so tall....I'll probably need a c-section. Or, the baby will be so skinny it'll just shoot right out. Think about that with your morning coffee :-P

2 comments:

brooke said...

Lol, how odd! And don't worry, it'll be super skinny and awesomely cute. :)

Unknown said...

omg that is really disturbing. but worth it because you know mixed babies are cute! :)