My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

I heart Erik Folk

I love me some Husky football. Especially when we beat the pants off of those little rich kids!

Huskies beat USC on Saturday - clinched by an Erik Folk field goal. That kid is incredible. Absolutely incredible.

I sniped a few pictures from the Seattle Times website.











































Saw this little gem on a youtube video from the game. Love it. Poor kids can't spell.




2 comments:

PNB Dave said...

I loved this paragraph from the Seattle Times coverage of the game:
"'I could have hit it better, but it was good enough to go through,' Folk said of a kick that silenced all of the 82,769 spectators other than the UW contingent seated mostly in the far reaches of the east end zone."

Paybac, indeed.

Unknown said...

Folk-hero!