My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Wedding, what?

Some friends from out of town (and some from CA) were nice enough to indulge me with a little pre-wedding party. (aka bachelorette party)


To be sure I had some nice clothing for the occasion, my sister made me this shirt. As in - she designed it and had someone put the design on a t-shirt.


While I'm obviously partial to her skills, I actually think she could make some dinero selling these to girls.


Nicely done, sis.














































3 comments:

Stacey Miyahara said...

thanks the b :) glad you like it

Tyler and Caresse said...

I loved Stacey's t-shirt! Let her know, if I ever getting married I'm going to place an order ;)

brooke said...

For sure! That's super cute. Etsy it up, Stace!