My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

We didn't die.

I went to my 2nd - ever - NFL game last Sunday. And it was my FIRST Oakland Raider's game. Before we went to the game, when I would tell people where I was going, they'd make comments like:

"Oh, really?"
"Um....have fun?"
"You're not rooting for the other team. Are you?"
"Hope you don't die."

So you can better believe I was looking forward to this! Nevertheless, I bought a Raider's shirt to hedge my bets.

We arrived late...more on that on a later date.

There were people in our seats and we weren't sure if we'd have to bust a few caps to claim what was rightfully ours. No. The seating guy came over and straightened it all out.

Turns out the Raider's fans aren't all that bad. Honestly, the Charger fans were WAY more annoying (I'll save that for tomorrow).

It was an AWESOME game! We had lots of fun.

1 comment:

Kellie G said...

Love the title! Ha ha! And I can't wait to hear what you have to say tomorrow about the SD fan! ;)