My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

A trip down memory lane

Nick and I are trying to pick music....which is turning out to be kind of hard....either way, we've taken quite the little trip down memory lane. It's kinda funny what some of these songs make you remember. Here are some of the random ones we've come across and what I remember thinking.

Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing
What I was thinking - I want to be an astronaut. Damn, Ben Affleck is a good looking man.



Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby
What I was thinking - Summer camp wasn't this much fun.



Beach Boys - Kokomo
This was my favorite song in kindergarten. One day, after I cleaned my room really well, my dad got me the cassette tape single and I played it in my fisher price cassette player on repeat.

Awesome.

2 comments:

cathy said...

If that Aerosmith song doesn't show up, I will be sad. :(

Stacey Miyahara said...

oh man. you loved the kokomo.