My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Canon S95

Nick got me a camera 2 years ago for Christmas. It was an awesome little guy and I took it everywhere!

These days, I want to take better pictures. So I thought about getting a snazzy DSLR.....but let's be real....I'm not that professional. And I just can't see myself taking such a large camera with me. But I wanted something a little nicer than your typical point and shoot.

This year, Nick got me a new "point and shoot." It's a Canon S95. It does all sorts of fancy things.

I took some pictures with my old camera and the new one, so that I could see the difference.

The top one is the new camera - no editing. The bottom is the old camera - "I'm feeling lucky" editing on Picasa. It takes EXCELLENT low light photos.





















Playing with the macro while I was cutting grapes. Again, no editing on the top (new camera) and a little editing on the bottom - old camera.



















Top is the new camera, bottom is the old. This has a much shallower depth of field option. Probably the best on a point and shoot...at least that's what I'll tell myself.

Thanks n!




No comments: