My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cookiepalooza!

My friends, Lisa and Brooke, came over on Saturday for a HUGE cookie making party.

It lasted literally all day, and we came away with a nice little stash of goodies!

Santa Surprises - Peanut butter cookie with a snickers in the middle
Ginger Snaps
Chocolate chip M&M cookies
Sandwich Cookies
Caramels
Brittle
Pretzels dipped in caramel and chocolate




















Playing with my new camera.





















Taste Tester Extraordinare!




3 comments:

Nikki said...

Did you make the caramels? How did they turn out?

I'm attempting your "best dessert ever cookies" this weekend for an exchange. But with gluten free saltines. YUM! ;)

Bryn said...

The caramels were great! They were a smidge soft, but I put them in the freezer before we cut/wrapped them and it was no problem. Let me know if you'd like the recipe!

Gluten free saltines! Good idea! We have a girl at work with a gluten allergy, these might be right up her alley!

Nikki said...

I'd love the recipe! They look so cute and professional all wrapped up.