My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Salted Caramels

Remember those caramels I made a few days ago?

I decided to make salted caramels with the extra caramel.

I wanted to make them extra tasty, so I melted some dark chocolate frangos. I added a little wax to help it harden and add some shine.

I cut the caramels into bite sized pieces and put them in the freezer. Then I dipped them in the chocolate and put them on wax paper. I put a little sprinkle of sea salt on half. You only need 1 or 2 granules of sea salt to get the salty flavor.

All in all - they were pretty tasty!


1 comment:

Nikki said...

They're so cute! I think I need to give this a go for stockings.

Except I'll use chocolate chips. Frangos are expensive! ;)