My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Kindle?
























Everyone had a kindle in Cabo. I haven't decided if I'm going to jump on the kindle bandwagon just yet, but I'm definitely leaning towards doing so.

Here are the pros:
1. Great for travel
2. Keeps the bookshelf clutter down
3. Cool gadget

Cons?
1. Can't borrow books from the library.....the Kindle will only read PDFs.....most library eBooks are EPUB (although some are PDF). The Nook will play these.
2. Inability to "share" - I just let my friend read Hunger Games. Can't easily do this on a Kindle.

Anyone have one and care to chime in?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

get an iPad

Kellie G said...

I might have to agree...we have both and I would get an iPad over a Kindle. You can still download the Kindle App and get he same books. A little more pricey but worth it cause you travel so much!