My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Equally awesome
























Hunger Games is the first in a trilogy. It definitely leaves you wanting more at the end. So I obviously needed it.

I did my best to be economical and get it at the library.....but it was already checked out. So I used my Border's coupon to get 50% off. Then, I needed a little something extra for my Amazon cart - I mean, $25 purchase for free shipping - so I bought the third.

Then, I had a trip to Kansas City for work. This meant 2 - 4 hr plane rides.

Naturally, I killed them both.

They were quite good. I suggest them both. Honestly, I couldn't put them down.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Still waiting patiently for the first one to come in for me at work!