My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

No pictures

But it was still awesome! We got to see all the original costumes and props from the movies. There was even a "sorting hat" at the beginning. All the little kids wanted to be in Gryffindor (duh) - so we heard that sorting song quite a few times. Thankfully we had a hufflepuff and ravenclaw wanabe so we eventually heard all of them. But no takers for Slytherin....but let's be real. Who wants to be in Slytherin?

There was a little kid there - probably 10ish - dressed to the nines. And by nines, I mean Harry Potter. Adorable. He even paid up for the listening device.

At the end you can buy all sorts of cool HP gear. I really want a scarf....but I'm not going to pay $40 for a scarf. I'm gonna ebay that ish.

The best part was the wands. Stace and I walk over to the wands and she picks one up and goes, "B, that's the elder wand. The most powerful wand in the world!"

All yours for a low price of $55. But really, can you put a price on that kind of power? I think not.

2 comments:

cathy said...

I'm going tomorrow!

Nikki said...

Glad to hear it's worth it! I should really get off my bum and get over there.

Finally saw the movie. It will be bittersweet when the next one comes out!