My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Flashback

Just got back from UCLA. A little recruiting to round out the week.

We headed to the SUB (student union building) for lunch. We're just sitting there, eating lunch....when all of a sudden I recognize this old guy. I can't place him at first. Then I realize. It's Rick Neuheisel! I forgot that he coached the Bruins. Bummer for them.

His hair's a little longer and kinda skeezy looking....but otherwise has the same face. If I had been quicker, I would have snapped a photo. Oh well.

I sent bad thoughts his way. Hoping to help the huskies tonight!

GO DAWGS!
























Here are some pics from the hotel. Not too shabby.



No comments: