My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Give Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm a pretty lucky girl and I've had a pretty good year.

I'm thankful all of my wonderful friends and family - especially those that were able to make the trip out to Cabo earlier this month. Having a wedding and having people show up is a pretty humbling experience. You realize just how loved you really are. So...thanks!

And because I can't end this post on a mushy note....I'm also incredibly thankful for the turkey brining away in the garage, the cream cheese potatoes chilling in the fridge and my frozen pumpkin ice cream sitting in the freezer. Leftovers are the best!

1 comment:

Tyler and Caresse said...

Only hours until our Thanksgiving Feast!!!!!!