My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.brynashley.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Moving sidewalks

I've been in a few airports the past few weeks.

And I've got a bone to pick.

Moving sidewalks.

I like to move fast, and moving sidewalks help me move faster. They help you speed past the slowies at the airport.

But here's my issue. People who stand - and stand in the middle no less! - of the moving sidewalks. Completely able bodied people should walk. It's good for you. If you really have issues walking, stand to the right so I can pass. Europeans are excellent at this concept....not sure why Americans have such issues with it.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I love those things. Once I get off of them I feel so SLooow.